Click on each image to visit the associated product page and view additional data and application specs:
- Extraordinary corrosion resistance, especially in marine environments
- Light weight (reduced load requirements)
- Low environmental impact
- Easy to maintain
- Easily fabricated
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low thermal expansion
- When properly specified, fabricated and installed, titanium will last indefinitely in the most severe environments including saltwater spray and deicing salts, and buildings that will experience little, if any cleaning and maintenance.
- Grade 1 titanium, which offers a good balance between formability and strength, is suitable for most applications.
- Other grades of titanium with higher mechanical properties may be considered, as design requirements should warrant.
- Once a grade has been selected, a finish can be chosen to create the desired visual effect.
- Uses an uncoated material that will last indefinitely without degradation.
Typically, titanium has a variable, grainy surface that lacks visual consistency. When this is desirable for a random “tile” effect in building panels, specify a mill finish. If uniformity is desired, our InvariMatte Titanium product has been designed to provide the most uniform surface possible. Although there is variability in any manufactured product-even painted panels-our products provide a higher degree of consistency than other commonly available metals.